I’m not a big one for making resolutions each year. When I have, I haven’t kept them very well. I either change my mind or just don’t follow through. But I thought I’d try to have some goals for this year in my “crafty” life. Most of them are about finishing things. I’m hoping that by gathering them here, I’ll be more likely to finish them. I’ll let you know if it works!
I’m going to link up over at And Sew We Craft where Talia has shared her craft goals for the coming year as well. We’d love it if you wrote about your goals – be they big or small – and linked up as well.
- Make a quilt for the lovely couple who married last May
- Make a new mini quilt for my front entrance (maybe more than one?)
- Quilt the quilt tops that I have waiting – there are at least three that I can think of
- Make some more baby quilts for my store
- Develop another quilting class for Creative Craft Retreat 2012
- Finish some of the sewing UFOs I have
- Make ZhuZhu pet clothes for Little Miss
- Make myself a skirt
- More shorts for Mr Happy
- Learn to sew a dress for myself
- Lots more things for my store!
- Finish my hexagon blanket
- Finish my second ripple blanket
- Try some crochet stars
- Must do some scrapbooking – at least the Christmas photos from 2011 and 2010
- Finish Little Miss’ Prep album
- Create Mr Happy’s Prep album
- Learn more about beading and make some necklaces
- Set a time each week or fortnight to craft with my kids
- Start to teach Little Miss to sew
- Try to introduce them to some new crafts
What are the projects you’d like to get finished this year?