Anyhow, you might also remember that it was part of a mini quilt along with Angie from GnomeAngel and Marti Michell, the designer of the templates I used. A whole team of bloggers have made a series of mini quilts as the year has progressed. It has been fascinating to see what they have created with the templates and so many beautiful fabrics.
The exciting news for this week is that you could win a prize if you’ve made your own mini quilt based on any of our tutorials. Angie has just announced the prizes and how to enter on her blog, so I won’t repeat all the details here. There are 3 lovely prizes including a fabric bundle, a 6-month magazine subscription, and a voucher to spend in Marti Michell’s shop.
Entries don’t close until 14 December 2016 so you’ve got plenty of time to make a mini quilt – or two!
Here’s a list of all the mini quilts in the series and links to the tutorials:
- A Tree Quilt Mini Quilt by Rachel at Wooden Spoon Quilts: Click here for tutorial
- There’s a Bear in There Mini Quilt by Cat at Cat + Vee: Click here for tutorial
- Rainbow Triangles by Tonya at The Crafty Mummy: Click here for tutorial
- Coral Mini Quilt by Kristy at Bonjour Quilts: Click here for tutorial
- Beach Boxes Mini Quilt by Peta at She Quilts A Lot: Click here for tutorial
- I Left My Heart in Colorado Mini Quilt by Lucy at Charm About You: Click here for tutorial
- Thanks a Bunch Mini Quilt by Angie at GnomeAngel: Click here for tutorial
- Bear Paw in the Bee Hive Mini Quilt by Marti at Marti Michell: Click here for tutorial
- Nebula Mini Quilt by Alyce at Blossom Heart Quilts: Click here for tutorial
- Whirlwind Mini Quilt by Nat at Ouvrages de Nat: Click here for tutorial
- Fall Pumpkin Mini Quilt by Lisa at In The Boon Docks: Click here for tutorial
- Pineapple Slice Mini Quilt by Lisa at Sweet Little Pretties: Click here for tutorial
- Butterfly Mini Quilt by Raylee at Sunflower Quilting: Click here for tutorial