I posted recently about the quilting I had done on my baby boy quilt. I also quilted my baby girl quilt so here’s some photos of that one. I wanted to try flowers as I had seen on this blog and I am really happy with them.
I did smallish ones with meandering loops around them in some sections.
I also did big ones near the top of the quilt.
Around those I meandered as well, but with some little flowers thrown in.
Then in the spotted sections I did a wavy line with little hearts every now and again.
I have now sewn the binding onto this quilt and am determined to finish the hand stitching this week.
I have signed up to Amy’s challenge here in the hope of giving myself incentive!
See the finished baby girl quilt in this post.