Christmas Decorations

A crafty friend asked me recently about ideas for Christmas ornaments
to make so I did a bit of blog surfing… as you do!
Did you know you can use Google Blogsearch
to search all those clever crafty blogs out there?
I love that bloggers share so many ideas and tutorials!
I thought I’d share my finds with you all:

From A Spoonful of Sugar

Christmas ornament handbag

From Creative Ramblings

lace angel ornament

From Martha Stewart

Christmas white ball ornaments

From The Artful Crafter

beaded christmas ornament

From Crap I’ve Made

red green ball ornament christmas

More from A Spoonful of Sugar

red heart christmas ornament

From Dollar Store Crafts

fabric wire christmas stars

And another from A Spoonful of Sugar

christmas lolly decoration
If nothing here takes your fancy,
you might like to search at CraftGossip too.

P.S. Like what you've seen? Subscribe for more crafty News every week!

Don't stress if your comment doesn't appear immediately - sometimes I have to moderate comments thanks to spam visitors, but the comments from real readers will always get published. Scroll down to add your thoughts.

Comments

1. Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape says:

oh goodness! I barely getting through my Fall decorations, but it's never too early to plan for Christmas decor. Love all of them.

2. CraftyMummy says:

Hi Maria, It's just coming into Spring here in Oz and we don't really do Halloween so Christmas is the next big decorating thing for us. Glad you like them!

3. Those are so cute!! I wish I had more time to do crafty things like this. I barely have enough time after work to make dinner and clean the kitchen but I love coming back to your site so I can look at all the cute ideas. Some day I just might try to take you up on the ideas you have.

Anne @ http://lessonsthrulife.com

4. those are great, i love chrissy decorations. one pretty thing is a great place to search as well ( and ahem you might get directed back to me ;) ) it has stacks of everything there!

5. Dana @ Bungalow'56 says:

Christmas? I'm still trying to figure out what happened to summer. But I guess the early bird and all that… These do look like great ideas. Thanks.

6. CraftyMummy says:

Must go looking for Sarah Lou's things on One Pretty Thing!

Dana, Christmas is the next big thing for us here in Oz, but I realised that there will be Halloween and then Thanksgiving in the States.

7. L. Eleana Johnson says:

These are beautiful, now if only I had a creative thumb and a little more time.

8. Vivobello says:

My kids will love to try some of these out!! Thanks!

9. Christmas? I know it's close but I don't want to think about it yet!
    I do like the balls from the Martha Stewart site!

10. Oohh – the lace doily is beautiful!