Yoyo Christmas Tree Done

yoyo christmas tree

Remember the cute Christmas tree I found at Kiwi at Heart?
Well, I finally made my own.
A little wonky, but still cute!
yoyo christmas tree
I used some seed beads and wire to make my star.
yoyo christmas tree
And some buttons for the “pot” instead of a cotton reel.
I also created a little present for those of you
who can’t be bothered drawing the circles.
You can download this PDF template of the 7 smaller circles.
If you make one, send me a picture – I’d love to see!

Like what you've seen? Subscribe for more crafty News every week!

Don't stress if your comment doesn't appear immediately - sometimes I have to moderate comments thanks to spam visitors, but the comments from real readers will always get published. Scroll down to add your thoughts.

Comments

1. Jamie Lane says:

This is adorable! Such a fun decoration for the holidays!

2. Awesome!!! Love it!!!

3. Lovely tree! especially the star on top! smart thinking with the beads!

Thanks for linking this up!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success

4. Very cute!

5. Midnight Rambler says:

Yo! Yo! That little tree is so adorable! I just may have to make one or two myself!

Thanks for visiting my blog and the Twitter follow. Oh, and for being my number one fan for my new crafting blog! :o)

Debbie K

6. Jan @ bobbypins boardwalk says:

What a darling tree. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing it on the Boardwalk Bragfest. Also — very generous to supply the pattern. I signed up to follow you and would be flattered if you would do likewise with my blog. I look forward to your posts!

7. CraftyLikeLindy says:

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing :)

8. Super cute! Thanks for linking up to Tuesday Tell All!

9. Olivia Renn says:

Very Cute. Thanks for linking up, to Olivia Renn, you have a great blog!

10. Such a great project!! These would be a great addition to our Christmas village!!

11. Cierra Larsen says:

Hey there! Im your newest follower! Follow me back at http://craftycierra.blogspot.com/ Make sure to check out my halloween giveaway! Let me know if you are interested in doing a swap with me! Thanks!

/Cierra
    CierraLarsen@hotmail.com

12. truckermomma says:

Beautiful tree, neat idea!

13. AllieMakes! says:

How cute! Thanks for the instruction too!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

14. The Damsel In Dis Dress says:

Super cute! I love it.

15. This is really cute! I can't wait to get started decorating for Christmas!

16. This is very cute project.

17. I will definitely be making yo-yo trees this year – thanks!

18. L. Eleana Johnson says:

That's the cutest lil Xmas Tree! I love this time of year, Christmas decorating makes me happy!

19. How nifty! I wonder if I can make a whole forest of these before Christmas…wouldn't that be cute?

20. Would love to have you link this up at Trendy Treehouse. We have a party every wednesday to share creative projects, recipes, ect. Hope you join in….

21. Awesome and cute! I may have to make some of these for the Festival of Trees in Utah!

22. Katie's Nesting Spot says:

I meant to tell you earlier, this is so cute!!! I'm working on mine, I'll share and link to this post when I get it done. I just love the idea:) My kiddo got sick and has been wanting me to sit on the couch and hold her all day long. That's been seriously impairing my crafting time! She's on the mend now but now I have all the housework to catch up on. Hope to get it done this weekend:)

23. Oh, that is really cute!!
    I love it!