My friend Shelle makes the best Chocolate Brownie.
All her friends know that.
She freely shares her recipe too.
It’s easy and quick and perfect for when friends drop by.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
Serves: 24 pieces (or more if you cut it smaller)
125g butter or margarine
1 1/2 cups castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup cocoa
1 cup Pl flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
250g choc bits
- Melt the butter in a bowl in the microwave
- Add sugar, vanilla, eggs, cocoa and mix
- Add flour and baking powder and mix
- Add choc bits and mix
- Spread in lamington tray lined with baking paper
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180C. It should still be a little soft when you take it out – that way its melty inside – Yum!
- Cool, slice and serve