The front of my fridge is a mess! Really! There are calendars and takeaway menus, school awards and a huge number of random magnets that the kids have found around the place and stuck there over the years. Yes, years! I haven’t actually tidied the front of my fridge for quite some time.
So when I got a message from Stickygram asking whether I would like some magnets with pictures from my Instagram feed, I knew that I needed them. Within a couple of days they had arrived and they are CUTE! Plus they actually do stick to my fridge and hold bits of paper on. (I mention that because I hate those cheap magnets that don’t actually hold anything up!)
Time for Organisation: “On the Fridge”
- Remove everything – sorting as you go. Throw out: old calendars, out of date information, damaged items. Put aside anything that you might put back later.
- Clean the surface with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. Allow it to dry completely before you put anything back.
- While it dries, decide what you really want to be there. The front of your fridge is a big blank space. What is your purpose for your fridge front? Here’s some ideas:
- Replace items you want to stay there.
- I have a two door fridge so my plan is to have one side for displaying “kid stuff” – usually little awards from school – then one side for a small calendar and some inspiration. I’m also going to add a small magnetic whiteboard to use for reminders of food that needs using so I don’t waste food. I tend to forget things sometimes and then find them when they are out-of-date or too old to use – such a waste!
Need some magnets for your fridge makeover? Check out Stickygram.
As I said, I was sent this sample and I’ve signed up as an affiliate of Stickygram so if you purchase via the links in this blog post, it won’t cost you anything extra but I’ll get a little coffee money. You can order your magnets online from pictures in your Instagram account with prices starting at $14.99. They also do phone cases and iPad cases with your pictures – very cool!
Disclosure: This is not a Sponsored post but I am an Affiliate so there are affiliate links in this post. I received a set of magnets as a gift and the opinions are my own after using them.