This giveaway is now closed.
The winner will be announced very soon.
How I wish I had known about Craftsy back then. I could have learnt so many quilting techniques from their videos! Not to mention all the other crafts I could have learnt with all that spare time. They have classes in sewing, crochet, knitting, spinning, weaving, embroidery, jewellery making, fine art, cake decorating and photography. The choices range in price from Free to around $65 but most classes seem to be around $44 and there are often sales and discounts so look out for those.
The thing I love most is that once I buy a class, my access to those tutorials never expires. I have been known to buy classes on sale thinking I will take them soon and they are still sitting in my account waiting for me to go back to them. It is great to know that if life gets busy, my class will just wait for me.
Last year I had such fun taking a free class – the Block of the Month for 2013. You may have seen all my quilt blocks as the months went along – or you can find the whole collection in this post if you’re curious. I am in the process of combining a couple of them into a wall hanging. The tutorials were released little by little last year but if you purchase the class now, you can access all the blocks at once so you could potentially make a quilt in a weekend! I was really impressed with the quality of the teaching and the videography.
I have already signed up for a couple of other Craftsy classes:
Win a Craftsy Class
One of the classes on my wish list is Quilting Big Projects on a Small Machine with Ann Petersen. I have always quilted my own quilts at home but I’m sure there would be lots of tips and tricks in this video to make it easier. It is often such hard work! I haven’t done this class yet but I am confident that it will be up to the same high standard as the classes I have done.
You can win this class! All you have to do is click on this special giveaway link below and sign up for a free Craftsy account, or sign in to your account if you already have one. The “craft fairies” over there will keep track of everyone who enters from The Crafty Mummy and draw the winner – so easy!
GREAT NEWS UPDATE: Craftsy have told me that the winner can actually choose their own class! So you can pick any class at all over on their website and take it for free if you win!!
Click this special link to enter:
Enter to win a Craftsy class!
Entries open with this post on Friday 7th March 2014 and close on Friday 14th March 2014.
- You must enter via the link above and login or create an account.
- Craftsy is running this giveaway and collecting your information so I won’t even see your entry and I do not have any influence over the procedure at their end or the choice of winner.
- Craftsy staff will draw the winner from the entries they receive via the link.
- The winner will be notified via email by Craftsy and I will be sent their name to announce here at The Crafty Mummy.
- You can only enter once when you create your profile or sign into Craftsy.
- I cannot be responsible for discussion or dispute over the winner. Please address any questions or concerns to Craftsy.com