Are you on Instagram?
Do you share your craft projects there? Or maybe progress shots of the crafts you are working on?
Quilt blocks? Dresses you’re sewing? Crochet blankets? Cute plush toys? Handmade jewellery?
Well, I want you!
I want to create The Big List of Crafters on Instagram, with links to your Instagram account so people can find you. This list will become a great place for you to find people you might like to follow, too, with all the crafters divided into categories according to the type of craft they share.
My goal is to find people who share mostly crafty pictures rather than cute pictures of their dogs, cats and children. Not that your dogs, cats and children are not cute and totally share-worthy, but we want to focus on crafters here.
If you’re a crafty maker who uses their Instagram to share pictures of their work, then I’d love you to share in the comments of this post.
Just tell me
- Your name – first, last, nickname, whatever you prefer
- Your Instagram URL – it will look like this http://www.instagram.com/YOURUSERNAME (Mine’s http://www.instagram.com/craftymummy)
- What kind of craft you share so I can categorise, eg, quilting, sewing, crochet, knitting, beading, jewellery, toys, or maybe “Lots of Crafts” like me! Try to pick one that best says what you share so readers know what to expect if they follow you.
The Big List of Crafters on Instagram
I’ll try to share the list next week, so if you want to be sure to see it, why not subscribe to my Weekly News – I always share all my posts there once a week.
A Note about my Popup
A couple of readers have said they’ve had trouble leaving a comment because my popup has appeared. I’m so sorry and I don’t want you to miss out on being on the list. I know some people really hate popups but it is a choice I have made to have that appear and I especially chose one that has a way to close it – the little “x” in the top right corner should make it disappear for 30 days.
- If the “x” is not there, try reloading the page and wait especially for the popup to fully load before you click – that “x” should appear and you’ll be able to close it and leave your comment.
- If you still have trouble, please send me an email with your comment and I’ll add you to the Big List anyway. Email: Tonya@thecraftymummy.com