We’ve had a birthday here this week.
The night before the very low key family gathering
I remembered that for the last birthday gathering
I had produced a banner, and pass the parcel, and lolly bags –
Oops! Forgot! And kids ALWAYS remember!
So some A4 paper and ribbon became a super quick banner.
Here’s the super quick instructions:
1. Cut your A4 sheets of paper in half to make them A5 size
2. Mark the middle of one short side and
an inch down from the top on each long side.
3. Cut (or use rotary trimmer) from middle bottom to each of the side marks.
(I used a shaped blade in my trimmer to make fancy edge)
4. Fold half an inch down at the top
(two layers just gives a bit of reinforcement for the holes)
5. Punch two holes for the ribbon
6. Write your letters in thick marker
7. Thread ribbon and hang