Google has recently announced that they are shutting down Google Friend Connect for non-Blogger blogs like mine. This means that if you follow my blog only via the GFC widget in my sidebar, you won’t see my updates after a date early next year.
I don’t want to lose you!
But I don’t have to. Phew! You just need to follow some other way – easy!
So how can you follow The Crafty Mummy?
- Via email – you would get each of my blog posts into your email inbox each day
- Via RSS reader – you could read the “feed” of my blog in a feed reader. There are a few options including the one I use, Google Reader
- Via Facebook – I generally post a link to my posts on Facebook plus a bunch of other bits and pieces
- Via Twitter – my Facebook updates also appear over on Twitter, plus I hang out over there for a chat
- Via Google+ – I have a personal profile and a fan page over there so you can take your pick on where to say Hi
Of course, you can follow any blog multiple ways, and you’ll find that I share extra gems over on Facebook in addition to my blog posts. So take a minute to follow before Google takes away the Friend Connect option, and make sure you won’t miss out on anything!
Image found here