It’s been a quick week here at The Crafty Mummy – I feel like I lost some of it along the way! After a week away from our routine, it has taken a little bit to settle back into the swing of school and after school activities, plus I’m determined to fight off my cold and not get any sicker. A weekend on the couch staying out of the cold weather gives me plenty of time for checking out what others have been writing about though…
- Talia at Number 19 is giving away scrapbooking supplies – don’t miss out!
- HappyHouseWifey has created a super simple but super clever rewards chart that you could use for chores or behaviour.
- Anne is loving vintage hankies over at Domesblissity.
- I will have to knit these cushions thanks to Veggie Mama – next Winter!
- Gorgeous artwork from Gillian at tessie girl – good to hear someone else didn’t really watch the State of Origin this week ;o)
veggie mama says
Thanks so much for including me! And I know what you mean about NEXT winter, haha xx