Even in this day of electronic everything, there is still something lovely about a diary or planner where you can make notes and write appointments. So when Personal Planner asked me if I’d like to giveaway one of their cute planners, I jumped at the chance to try their website and tell you about what you could make.
This one is perfect for you crafty readers! You can personalise it in lots of ways so it really works for you.
The options are fabulous! First you choose your size. I went for the square one which is small enough to fit in my bag but large enough to have space for notes.
You can choose your cover. You can see my green cover above. You can adjust the name on the front and the placement of it. There are lots of choices of designs and a rainbow of colours. You can’t tell from the picture but there is a hard plastic sheet over the cover to protect it from bending, and you can choose to have an elastic closure as well. You can even upload one of your own photos for the cover – I was tempted to have a collage of my Instagram pictures!
Then you move on to designing the inside and again there are options: columns or not, lines or not, headings, dates, times, shading and more. You can start your planner from any month you want to, so mine is from July 2012 to June 2013, but if you win one you could order it to start from August or September, or even January next year. (If you can wait that long before you use it!)
The sections below the columns can be customised with a selection of custom boxes – list of the week, goals, tracking grids – or left blank or lined for notes.
At the front of your planner there is a page – also customisable – to add your contact details in case your planner gets left behind somewhere. At the back you can have more pages for notes or drawing, and a full calendar.
I’ve been wanting to have a blog planner that I could carry with me for when I have ideas and don’t have the computer at hand. This planner is perfect. I’ll be carrying it and a pencil with me so I can plan on the go because inspiration seems to hit me at the most unexpected times.
The process of creating and ordering my planner was quick and painless. It took me less than half an hour. It arrived exactly when they said it would and is just what I expected, so I’m hoping the winner of this giveaway will get the same great service.
Personal Planner Australia is giving away one voucher to make your very own planner here at The Crafty Mummy.
- Visit their site and check out the the planner options. Click on the “Create your Own” button and you can look at all the options without purchasing anything!
- Come back and leave a comment on this post telling me what you’d use your planner for and which options you like the best.
- Only one entry per person
- You must leave a valid email address for me to contact you
- Only open to Australian residents – apologies to my overseas readers
- Entries open with this post on Friday 13th July and close on Friday 20th July at 9pm Brisbane time
- The winner will be chosen randomly by me from the valid entries and announced before Saturday night 21st July. (If you want be the first to know, I suggest you look for me on Facebook and Twitter) I will email the winner as well.
- If the winner doesn’t contact me, after 7 days I will choose a new winner.
- Once I have been in contact with the winner, I will pass on their email to Personal Planner Australia so they can send you your voucher and you will then deal with them to order your prize.
- I can’t take responsibility for any issues in the ordering or delivery process.
You can also follow Personal Planner on Facebook for news and special offers: facebook.com/personalplannerau