The last of our crafty activities at the Pretty Pamper Party was to make pretty coloured bath salts. These are just Epsom Salts with some colour and fragrance. I read a number of different options for colouring and adding the fragrance including soap colouring and fragrance, and natural fragrances like lavender. We used food colouring to get our colour, and a spray of perfume for fragrance.
What You Need
- Epsom Salts – available at pharmacies
- Food Colouring (liquid)
- Fragrance – I had little sample bottles I had collected
- Small plastic zip lock bags
What To Do
- Scoop some salts into your little bag – don’t over fill it.
- Add a couple of drops of food colouring and seal the bag.
- Shake or rub until the colour is mixed through.
- Add a spritz of fragrance
- To use these you just sprinkle a spoonful in a warm bath.