Facebook has just added the ability to edit your Page posts. I love this! I won’t tell you how many times I have created an update and realised an hour or two later that it had a typo! Now you can fix that. Plus Facebook will show readers if you have edited your post so that they can see what has changed.
How to edit a Facebook page post
- Hover in the top right corner of the post until an arrow appears.
- Click the arrow to see the drop down menu.
- Choose Edit from the list.
- A box will appear around the text and you can click in the box to change your text.
- When you’re done, click the “Done Editing” button.
If you shared a photo on your Page, you can still edit the comment on that by clicking on the photo and then choosing the Edit option just under the comment.