The Giveaway is now closed but I hope you still make it to Easterfest 2014.
Congratulations to Danyell and Adrian and family!
Easterfest 2014 is going to be huge. There are some amazing musicians coming to play and lots of incredible events all around Toowoomba related to the Festival.
Wait a minute… did I hear you say “What is Easterfest?” Sorry. My fault. I’m a little over-excited about this.
Easterfest is a music festival that happens in Toowoomba every year on Easter weekend. This year that means 18-20 April. Musicians come from all around the world to play here and it takes over our big central park, Queen’s Park, as well as a bunch of other venues around town. It runs all weekend and includes something for everyone from kids to youth to families to adults and oldies. It is Australia’s largest drug and alcohol free festival so it is perfect for families, and I’ll be taking my family this year and blogging about it. Easterfest is all about the message of Easter and this year’s theme is ‘Crazy Love’.
It is huge… and fun… and I’m excited to be involved! I’ll be particularly checking out all the fun for kids and families across the weekend – which my kids are thrilled to hear! We’ll be hanging out in the Kids World run by SUQld where they’ll be able to play games and do activities while I grab a coffee. We’ll be listening to bands and hanging out with friends.
Stuff you Want to Know
All the General Info – from How to Get here to Access info, Rules & Stuff and if all else fails The F.A.Q.’s page.
Parents Info Page – includes info on opening times for the Kids World, locations of baby change and feeding facilities, and what to do about lost kids. – although hopefully ours will not be lost!
Accommodation Info – lots of options including camping, local hotels and motels, and even some local boarding schools.
The Schedule of Events – there are things happening in a bunch of different venues and even some free events around town. The current schedule will be updated here. Right now the schedule details are pretty basic but by the event there will be full details of what’s on and where. There will also be an app for your phone so check back there closer to the event.
The folks at Easterfest have generously offered to giveaway a 3-Day Pass for a Family of 4 valued at over $300. You could bring your family too!
The theme of Easterfest this year is Crazy Love and I think they are showing some pretty crazy love to give away not just a pass here at The Crafty Mummy but two more passes over at BBeingCool and Caitlin’s Happy Heart as well. (Make sure you click those links and enter over on the other blogs as well – 2 more chances to win!)
Tell me what does “Crazy Love” mean to you?
Leave a comment on this blog post with your answer and make sure you use a valid email address so I can contact you if you win. (Your email address will only be visible to me and will only be used to contact you if you win.)
Note: Don’t stress if your comment doesn’t show up straight away. Sometimes my blog thinks comments are spam but rest assured I will find your comment in the spam folder and publish it!
- Only one entry per family.
- This is a game of skill, not chance. You must answer the question for a valid entry. Judging will be on creativity and originality.
- The prize is a 3-Day Pass for a Family of 4 as described on the Easterfest Tickets page: http://easterfest.com/tickets/prices/
- The ticket covers entry to the festival only. The winner is responsible for their own transport, meals and accommodation in Toowoomba.
- You must leave a valid email address for a valid entry.
- Only open to Australian residents – apologies to my overseas readers.
- Entries open with this post on Friday 29th March 2014 and close on Friday 11th April 2014 at 8pm Brisbane time.
- The winner will be chosen by an Easterfest representative from the valid entries and contacted via email as soon as possible after choosing. Names will be removed from entries so that they are anonymous for the judge to choose.
- If the winner does not reply within 48 hours of the email being sent, a new winner will be selected.
- The tickets will be sent via email to the winner from the Easterfest team.
- I can’t take responsibility for any issues in the delivery process.