With the changes to Facebook with Timeline for Pages, the photo albums have changed a little too. Here’s how you now move Facebook photos from one album to another:
1. Go to the Album with the photo you want to move. (Click the Photo tab, then click the album cover photo or title.)
2. Click on the “Edit Album” words in blue just above the photos.
EDIT: See update for Steps 1 & 2 below
3. Find the photo you want to move, then move your cursor over the top right corner. A little arrow should appear.
4. Click the arrow to show the menu options.
5. Choose “Move to other album”.
6. Select the Album you want to move your photo to from the roll down menu, then click “Move Photo”.
7. When you’re finished moving photos, click the blue “Done” button in the top right corner to close the Album.
How to Combine Two Photo Albums
I’ve been asked a few times about whether you can merge two photo albums into one. At this stage, it seems there is not an easy way. You can however, move all the photos from one album into another album one by one. You can then delete the empty album in the album edit screen – top right there is a delete album button next to the add photos button.
Facebook has changed things a little. To edit your Albums, click Photos at the top of your Profile. Then click on the Albums tab. In this screen you can then click on the Album you want to move photos from. There is a new Edit button in the top right corner. Once you have clicked that you will be able to hover over the photo you want to move and see the arrow I talked about above in Step 3.