Some crafts are so simple you just have to have a go! This idea came to me one night as I looked at the collection of wooden pegs on top of my microwave that came from our local Pizza Capers. You could use any wooden pegs but I love the idea of recycling these.
How to make clothes peg planes:
- Colour in the pegs with felt pens.
- Colour in the paddle pop sticks too. Ours were already coloured from Spotlight.
- Slip a paddle pop stick in the peg for wings.
I really want to make these into a mobile to hang in Mr Happy’s room but he wants to play with them so for now he has them.
To Make a Mobile:
- Grab a coat hanger – or two for more hanging space.
- Tie ribbon or thread around the planes, then around the hanger.
Had I thought of these a few months ago, they would have been a perfect craft to do at Mr Happy’s Paper Plane Party!
What a simple but effective idea. Even two year old Older Grandson would love to help make some of those.
My 6 year old made two of these ones, so they are certainly a craft they could do by themselves, Lynne