Usually, I create Christmas gift tags at the very last minute, so this year I’m trying to be more organised. Check out these handmade stamped tags.
Once again the gift wrapping time of the year is looming and I am determined to be prepared. Instead of grabbing card at the last-minute and making gift tags, I am trying to be organised. So have create two different tags to inspire myself (and you) to action! The other one is heading over to the Mum’s Business blog so keep an eye out for it over there. This one is the Christmas Tree tag.
Edit: The Mum’s Business blog is no longer available so now this post has been updated and is here on TheCraftyMummy.com
What You Need
- White card
- Tag punch
- Green ink pad
- Round shape to stamp with – I used a thumb tack
- Gold pen
- Red ink pad
What To Do
- Punch a tag shape form the white card. I used a Creative Memories Large Tag Punch, but there are other similar punches out there. If you don’t have a punch, just cut your shape or use a rectangle. Tag punches on Amazon
- Ink the edges with red ink by gently rubbing the ink pad along the edge. You could also create this effect with a red felt pen.
- Using the green ink pad and your round shape (or a finger!) stamp a group of circles in the shape of a tree.
- Draw a star on top with the gold pen.
- All done! Easy!
Do you make your own gift tags? Or Christmas cards?