This Giveaway is now closed
So many pretty colours and designs.
So easy to create quick projects and decorate just about anything.
I got this lovely set of 5 washi tapes from Emma Lovepie on Etsy. A couple of notebooks and pencils from Coles during the grocery run and I have a couple of cute new notebooks. One set is going beside my bed for all those that seem to run around my head at night and stop me from settling to sleep. The other is going in my car for all the fabulous ideas I seem to get while driving around town.
Emma has lots of gorgeous washi tape in her store as well as other crafty bits and pieces. I bought my wooden handled crochet hooks from her recently and I love them!
Emma has kindly offered to give away the same set of 5 washi tapes that she sent to me to one of my readers. Yay! You too could create some new notebooks and pencils, or some mini clip boards, or decorate your parcels!
- Pop over to Emma Lovepie on Etsy and choose your favourite item.
- Come back here and leave a comment telling me your favourite item in her store, plus what you think you might make with your washi tape.
- One creative answer will win the set of 5 washi tapes.
- Only one entry per person.
- This is a game of skill, not chance. You must answer both parts of the question for a valid entry – 1. what is your favourite item in the Emma Lovepie shop? 2. What would you make with your washi tape? I will be looking for creativity in the second question.
- You must leave a valid email address for me to contact you for a valid entry.
- Open to International entries.
- Entries open with this post on Saturday 20th July 2013 and close on Friday 26th July 2013 at 9pm Brisbane, Australia time.
- The winner will be chosen from the valid entries and contacted via email before midnight Sunday 28th July 2013.
- If the winner doesn’t contact me, after 4 days I will choose a new winner to replace them.
- Once I have been in contact with the winner, I will announce their first name and pass on their details to Emma who will send out the prize.
- I can’t take responsibility for any issues in the delivery process.