Fat Quarter Shop and Quokka Quilts blog have combined to run an AWESOME giveaway. You can win a lovely bundle of fabrics.
Here’s what I would pick…
Here’s the details – Left to right
- Bella Solids – Prairie Green
- Heirloom Green Title Flourish
- Babysaurus Blue Geo Diamond
- Domestic Bliss Beaded Curtain
- Bella Solids – Summer Sky
- Heirloom Chrysanthemum
- Heirloom Green Opal
- Summer House
- Bella Solids – Snow
- Heirloom Empire Weave
- Heirloom Ribbon Lattice
- Heirloom Crimson Blockade
- Domestic Bliss Lattice
- Redwork Renaissance Porcelain Sweet Cherries
- Heirloom Gold Marbled Stripe
What would you choose?
Babysaurus blue! I’ve never made a quilt before but sew regularly. What’s a basic design I should start with?
I’d suggest either basic squares like my charm square quilt, or strips like my baby strip quilt tutorial
barbara woods says
i sure could use some bela solids but wound love prints