How this auction works: (Thanks to Toni for these details)
1. Bidding will start at $50 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone, however $20 will be charged for International addresses. Postage is FREE for Australian residents.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011. (my Australian time)
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier’s Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your quilt.
7. Thankyou for participating and happy bidding!
You can also check out my other auction for a Japanese bag.
I wrote the other day about the floods we have
in Queensland at the moment.
I am auctioning this cute flannel baby quilt as well.
It is approximately 34″ square (87cm)
It is machine pieced from quality 100% cotton quilting flannel
and machine quilted in my smoke-free, pet-free home.
It is machine washable on a gentle cycle.
It could be used on a crib or cot,
or as a play mat on the floor.
It is small enough to roll up and take out and about,
and a good size for a toddler to play with.
The binding is also flannel in a pink and white stripe,
and the backing is this cute garden and letter print.